What Information We collect from the people that visit our Website or use our Services?
A. Information related to Your interaction with Our Website and Services.
Contact Information. When You register on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, work email, phone number, company name, job role (picked from a list).
Payment Information. When You eventual decide to pay for our services, you may be asked to enter your company billing information which is composed of company name, billing email, billing address, country, tax number. Any payment-related information which may be collected is described in the section ”Payment information”.
Third Party Platforms. We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
B. Customer Data.
For the purposes of the Services we offer, You may submit various types of information and data into the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”).
Customer Data may include:
(a) personal information such as names, email addresses and phone numbers of your end user customers, potential customers and other users of and visitors to your websites, apps and other properties. In any case you shall not collect sensitive personal data, that reveals individuals’ “race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or beliefs, trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic data or data concerning health or sex life or criminal convictions or related security measures”.
(b) information contained in communications between you and People using the messaging features of the Services.
You may input this information into the Services or it can be collected using CaKom tags, attributes, scripts and other code implemented in your properties.
We will only use, disclose and otherwise process Customer Data for the purposes set forth in your agreement with us for the provisioning of the Services (“Customer Agreement”).
How We use the Information We collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To give you a better user experience (for example, by remembering your information so that you won’t have to re-enter it during a subsequent visits);
- To process your payments, as described in the section ”Payment information”.
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To communicate with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in section ”Your Controls and Choices”;
- To deliver you advertising, including by serving and managing ads on the Properties or on third party sites and to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history. Please see the section ”Your Controls and Choices” for additional information on how to manage the ads you see;
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your Customer Data with third parties.
We do not sell or trade your personal information with third parties.
We do not share or transfer your personal information with third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our service offerings;
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
- We may share and/or transfer your personal information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets;
- We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the types of Services our customers and users generally use which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason.
Your Controls and Choices
Opt-Outs and Communication Preferences. We always provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” from our newsletter or promotional communications if you no longer wish to receive them. Please note that you however may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications (for example communications about your subscription, billing or security).
Do Not Track Signals (DNT). Your browser may have a “do not track” setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At the moment, our Properties do not respond to this type of signal.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
When you use Our Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed, or if you are using the Service, sign in to your account, go to your profile settings, and make the desired changes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Please note that if you cease using Our Services or we terminate your access to Our Services in accordance with Our Customer Agreement, you may no longer have the ability to access or update your information.
We may retain your information as necessary to support the Services, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes.
No Children Under Age 16
The security of your personal information is our first priority. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs. Further, we have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information about you. We encrypt the information in transit on our Properties using industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology. For more information, please see CaKom’s Security Policy.
Data Location and Infrastructure
All of our services and data are hosted in AWS cloud facilities in Ireland and protected by AWS security, as described at https://aws.amazon.com/security/sharing-the-security-responsibility. We do not run our own physical servers and we do not run production servers outside the EU. For more information, please see Customerly’s Security Policy.
Lok. Garnizon bb
1300 Kumanovo, Macedonia